Thursday, December 15, 2011
Cuisinart CHW-12 Coffee Plus 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Hot Water System, Black/Stainless best price
you're want to buy Cuisinart CHW-12 Coffee Plus 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Hot Water System, Black/Stainless,yes ..! you comes at the right place. you can get special discount for Cuisinart CHW-12 Coffee Plus 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Hot Water System, Black/Stainless.You can choose to buy a product and Cuisinart CHW-12 Coffee Plus 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Hot Water System, Black/Stainless at the Best Price Online with Secure Transaction Here...
Manufacturer reference: CHW-12
Product Dimensions: 10.8 inches x 12.4 inches x 16.5 inches; 9 pounds
Shipping Weight: 10 pounds
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 530
Hot Water System lets you enjoy instant soups, teas, cocoas and more
Fully automatic with 24 hour programmability, auto shutoff, 1-4 cup setting, Brew Pause, carafe temperature control (low, medium,high) and self clean function
12-Cup glass carafe has a drip-free pour spout and a comfortable handle for easy serving
Includes: 2 charcoal water filters and a permanent gold tone filter that ensures only the freshest coffee flavor flows through. Measuring scoop. Instruction book
Measures 10.2 by 8.6 by 14.4 inches; 3-Year limited warranty
read more Details
Amazon.com Product Description
• 12-Cup Carafe with a drip-free pour spout and a comfortable handle
• Fully Automatic with auto-on and auto shutoff, self-clean function and 1-4 cup setting. Blue backlit LCD with digital clock brightly displays everything at an easy-to-read glance
• Carafe Temperature Control offers a heater plate with High, Medium and Low settings to keep coffee at the temperature you prefer
• Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before the brewing cycle has finished
• Charcoal Water Filter and Gold Tone Filter remove impurities that can alter the taste of your beverages
• Hot Water On Demand heats up fast to let you enjoy oatmeal, soup, tea, cocoa, and more any time you like. Simply press the lever to dispense hot water
• Easy to Use indicator lights let you know when water is hot and ready to dispense, and when it’s time to refill
• Removable Drip Tray leaves you plenty of room for tall travel mugs
• Separate Hot Water System has its own power button and 54-ounce water reservoir; operates independently or at the same time as the coffeemaker
• Safety Feature prevents hot water from being dispensed
• Charcoal Water Filter removes impurities that can alter the taste of your beverage
• Limited 3-Year Warranty
• BPA Free: All materials that come in contact with water or coffee are BPA Free
Coffeemaker ControlsOn/Off Button
Use to turn your Coffeemaker on and off. Works in tandem with the Function knob.
Displays time of day, Auto On, and Auto Off times.
Hour and Minute Buttons
Use to set hours and minutes for time of day, Auto On, and Auto Off times.
1–4 Cup Setting with Indicator
Improves extraction, flavor and temperature when brewing fewer than 5 cups.
Indicates time to clean Coffeemaker to remove calcium buildup.
Carafe Temperature Knob
Set the heater plate to Low (L), Medium (M), or High (H) to keep coffee in the carafe at the temperature you prefer.
PROG: Select to program Auto On time. Coffeemaker can be programmed to automatically start brewing up to 24 hours in advance.
AUTO ON: Select to automatically start brewing coffee at the time you’ve programmed.
AUTO OFF: Select to program your Coffeemaker to automatically shut off up to 4 hours after brewing.
BREW: Select to begin brew cycle when On button is pressed.
CLOCK: Select to program time of day.
Hot Water System ControlsOn/Off Button
Use to turn your Hot Water System on and off.
Water Ready Indicator
Indicates when water is heated.
Add Water Indicator
Indicates when water should be added.
(Shown in the locked position)
The Perfect Cup of Coffee
Element 1: Water
Coffee is 98% water. The quality of that water is as important as the quality of your coffee. If water doesn't taste good from the tap, it won't taste good in your coffee. Cuisinart includes a charcoal water filter to remove chlorine, bad tastes and odors, for the purest coffee flavor, every time you brew.
Element 2: Coffee
While coffee is 98% water, all of the flavor comes from the beans. To achieve the same great taste you enjoy at a coffee bar, you need to use the same quality of coffee. If you choose to grind your own beans, buy them fresh and whole. Buy only about a two-week supply at a time, because once the bean is broken, its flavor degrades quickly.
Element 3: Grind
The grind is critical for proper flavor extraction. If the grind is too fine, over-extraction and bitterness will result. Too fine a grind may also clog the filter. If grind is too coarse, the water will pass through too quickly and the maximum flavor will not be extracted. When grinding your own beans, we recommend a medium-fine grind.
Element 4: Proportion
Coffee that is too strong or too weak is always a disappointment. Follow the recommended portions of ground coffee in the instructions under Brewing Coffee, and later adjust the amount to suit your taste.